Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow!!!

Late Sunday night it began to snow...

It snowed all night and also Monday morning before turning to sleet and some freezing rain.  Most of it is still on the ground because it barely got above freezing yesterday.  The roads were pretty good, so we went to shovel off Papa's driveway.  Mema is in the hospital, so we took him over there to see her so he wouldn't have to drive in it.  Please remember her in your prayers.  She has pneumonia.  I know Papa misses her being at home, especially when the roads were so bad and he couldn't get to the hospital.


Here are a few snow pictures.




I had set a couple of cups with birdseed on the ground while I filled a birdfeeder.  When I turned around, this little sparrow was sitting there on the rim of one eating.  I thought it was so cute!


Since we don't usually get a lot of snow, Maggie wasn't too sure about it at first.

 Then, once she got out in it, she was playing and eating the snow!


Yep, I decided to build a snowman!



Have you gotten snow this year?  If so, how much?

1 comment:

candy said...

yes we got lots of snow :)
love your snowman!