I love the beautiful clear blue skies of early spring. As I view God's masterpiece, I whisper a prayer to the Lord thanking Him for all of the beauty that He created for us to enjoy! How amazing and beautiful His creation is!

Spring is when the bright yellow daffodils peek out from under the brown leaves that have covered the ground all winter long. The birds begin to sing a cheerful song as if to say that they are glad for the Springtime to come too, and we begin to see nests being built with such care. Butterflies appear and flutter around the plum trees that are blooming a soft pink and we hear the buzz of busy bees flying from bloom to bloom. The feeling of green grass growing beneath bare feet on a walk on a warm day. The sweet smell of baby's breath flowers drifting through the breeze. Everything seems to just burst out with happy colors, sounds, and smells.

With Spring comes the renewed excitement to start planning this year's vegetable garden and looking forward to putting up fresh produce that you tend with care. Canning and freezing those veggies and fruits so they can be enjoyed all year long!
2 comments:
I was walking around the warm grass barefoot yesterday, and I thought that it really is the simple things that bring joy.
What a lovely blog you have Carissa. I visit your Mom's blog when I can and I just think she is such an inspiration.
I have marked your blog in my favourites and will return again.
Bless you,
Sandra from New Zealand
Post a Comment