Sunday, April 11, 2010

Back to Blogging

It's been a while since I posted and am now taking my blog off the setting that only allowed family and friends to view it. I have read so many wonderful blogs in the past few years and am excited to finally have one myself! I'll be updating it with recipes, pictures, and other posts along the way!

12 comments:

Marci said...

Hello Carissa. Looking forward to reading your blog!!

Cathy said...

Hi, Carissa! It is great to see you here! Blessings ~

Cathy said...

Hi, Carissa! It is great to see you here! Blessings ~

Carrie said...

Carissa,
I am a long time reader of your mom's blog and I look forward to reading yours.
Love & Prayers
Carrie

bopeep said...

Welcome to the world of blogging.....I visit your Mom's blog and feel like we are good Christian friends....I hope we can also be friends in Christ.....please stop by and visit my blog.....
Prayers, Bo

Theresa said...

Hi Carissa. I am visiting your blog from your mom's blog. She has helped me with my blog (I just started it in the fall) and it has been wonderful getting to know her. I look forward to getting to know you too!
~Theresa
www.beingrefinedassilver.blogspot.com

Laura said...

Welcome Carissa!
I follow along your Mum's blog! Love it.
I'm sure that I will love yours as well. :)

((Hugs))
Laura

Dana said...

Hey Carissa, I added you to my list so maybe now I can keep up with you :)

Carissa said...

Thank you all for visiting my blog and the sweet comments!

candy said...

Hi Carissa! :)
Im Candy, from Canada. I seen on your Moms blog that you have a blog now so I had to come by and say Hi!

Congratulations on your engagement and I cant wait to read all about your wedding plans and eventually see pics :):)

Talk to you soon,
Candy

Becky said...

Looking forward to more posts. Beautiful blog!

~~Deby said...

hi...and welcome officially to you from all of us...looking forward to visiting...your mom's is a favorite blog of mine...you seem like such a sweet daugher....
Deby